1. Clarins Shimmering Tones Powder - 01 Shimmering Berries. My lovely mother gave this to me when I went home for Easter as I am a fan of browns/neutrals when it comes to eyeshadows. After playing around with it today I have fallen in love with it.
2. Collection 2000 Long-lasting concealer - I am sure you have heard all about this before...it's great. End of.
3. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Love this, it gives an all over dewy glow and is medium coverage but easily build-able. Smells great and the price tag is a plus too. A steal at just over 6 pound in Asda.
4. HD Brows in Foxy - I got this in a Glossybox one month and I love it. It has even replaced my trusty duo of MAC Espresso and Bobbi Brown angled brush.
5. Real Techniques Brushes - Just buy them all, all of them! Again, quite a bloggers essential so I am sure you have heard of them before.
6. NARS Laguna - I do love this bronzer, but I don't think I will be repurchasing anytime soon. Justifying £25 on a student budget is quite a toughie and there are other bronzers out there which are similar and bear of less hefty price tage.
7. NIVEA Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé. This stuff smells good enough to eat and is only £1.50, what are you waiting for? It also works wonders on the lips and I find it softer and more comfortable than Carmex or Blistex.
8. Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Only purchased this a couple of days ago and so far, so good. Sadly my YSL shocking mascara bit the dust a week ago and dried out and £23 is just too much for me to re-purchase.
9. Clarins Multi-Blush in Tender Mandarin - It happened, finally. Me and cream blushers have clicked. Paired with the Real Techniques stippling brush, this blush gives a dewy and soft rouge to my cheeks without drying out my skin.
10. MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Accentuate - A cream highlighter that is incredibly subtle and light on the skin. Having tried many highlighters but not falling for any, this will have to do. All the bloggers seem to rave about Jemma Kidd's highlighter but it's impossible to get my hands on it anymore. If anyone has any suggestions for amazing cream highlighters please let me know?