Wednesday 6 November 2013

BARGAIN - £5.75 Origins product?


After a particularly gruelling day of work my mind was made up; I was going to treat myself to a new moisturiser. 

As soon as I had finished for the day I headed to Boots, determined to find this little gem: Origins Energy Boosting Moisturiser. After searching high and low I was about to give up and just happened to glance at the clearance section on my way to the till. I couldn't believe it when I spotted it sitting there with a price tag of £5.75! 

After having used this for several days I am already noticing a difference in my complexion. My list of pros for this moisturiser is endless but I have whittled my love for it down to these three factors:

Reason #1: Perfect For Winter
The gel texture of this moisturiser ensures that it sinks into the quickly whilst keeping my face well-hydrated. Perfect for those harsh and windy days where my face is dry and tight after trudging through the snow. 

Reason #2: Refreshing and Brightening
Not only does the refreshing orange scent boost your energy for the day, the cool feeling once rubbed into your skin will certainly wake you up. I used it on the morning and can literally feel my skin brightening up for the day ahead. 

Reason #3: £££
I picked this up for $5.75 which was the highlight of my day! Saving over £15 on a moisturiser seemed too good to be true. However, if you have missed the chance of picking this up for cheap then don't worry, I think it's well worth the original price tag. After using this for a few days I have noticed my face requires less and less as it hydrates, meaning I won't need to re-purchase this for a while. Perfect! I used to get through a Simple daily moisturiser bottle every two weeks! 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, what an amazing price! I really want to try this, it sounds so good.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this but it sounds fantastic. What a great price, too!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used Origins for ages but used to really loved it. That moisturiser looks really good (and it's a super bargain too!).
    Katrina
    Mountainbeauty2013

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig