Sunday 14 September 2014

...LONG TIME COMING

Now, let's just address the deep irony of my last blog post - working 9-5 and then, predictably, the blogging stopped. In actual fact I work 8 until 6.30pm but that's neither here nor there...

The past six months have been interesting to say the least, I have been in a delightfully stressful Catch 22 where I have had a disposable income meaning my beauty purchases have been somewhat excessive, and yet I have not had the time to share such indulgences. 

However, for the first time in a long time I have felt inspired to share my musings once again. And let's face it, this blog provided justification of my ridiculous spending habits. "It's all in the name of my blog" I would tell myself as I wandered in Space NK on a weekend. 

So, shall I just get you all caught up on the past six months of my life through a good old photo binge? 

Work training // Reunion


Durham in full swing // Portsmouth

A lot of drinking was done // Ibiza

 View from the office

Caitlin Moran // Greenwich 

25 // Kohl Mama's beautiful baby

Training commences // Zurich

Sisterly love // The Jacksons



Sporadic, I realise. 

What have you been up to?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig