It's been too long since I have done a Weekend Wishlist, which is odd as there are so many things which I am currently caving. However, I managed to cut them down into these lovely six.
1. Printed clothes are making a huge comeback, I am not a fan of printed trousers (and am very jealous when people manage to pull them off) and this printed shirt is as daring as I will go.
2. Already done a post on crosses, however I am yet to purchase any jewellery with them on. This necklace from UO is affordable and is great for day and night wear.
3. This was on my Christmas Wishlist, but sadly it was sold out when Santa went to get it for me. I drooled over it when I had a look in the MAC shop in Aix, the marble texture is really beautiful on. There are so many different colours in it that it changes whenever the light hits it. Beautiful.
4. Is it obvious I am into my cami slips at the moment? Why wouldn't I be. Just look at them!
5. High Tops have been high on my wishlist since November, but I just cannot justify buying a pair when I am living in the South of France. They just aren't a sensible purchase with the sun...but a girl can lust.
6. This top caught my eye when I was checking out New Look's Limited range. The pastel colours are in at the moment and the two tone style of the shirt makes it different from everything else. I love it.
What do you think? What are you craving this weekend?