Monday 2 July 2012

THE TIME IS NOW





Jacket - Levi, Ebay
Top - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Longchamp

First off, let me apologise for the quality of these photos. They are from my iPhone as my Dad deleted the outfit posts I had done with my sister off her camera...great.

I wore this outfit to pop into town for a lazy Sunday afternoon spent drinking tea and pottering around town. 
After picking this t-shirt up and laughing about it with a friend, I tried it on and loved it. I don't quite understand it, but it is comfy, baggy and cheap (ish for Zara.) I plan to wear it on holiday on warm evening with some denim shorts (most probably to cover up my burn.)

Annoyingly, I went out last week in Liverpool and lost my faithful H & M denim jacket, which fits perfectly. I was a little bit tipsy and forgot it in the club...someone (with great taste) has stolen it as it wasn't at the club when I checked. So I am using my old Levi jacket, which is a little bit too big for me and adds a wee bit of frump to my waist, which I dislike about it. But it's Levi, so all is forgiven.

How have your weekends been? 

P.s - Does anyone find that they are various sizes in LEIGH skinny jeans? I am a size bigger in the black ones than the other ones. Strange. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You had your hair cut? It looks amazing!
    As does your outfit as always.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and the follow, new to the whole blog thing! You're blog is lovely - I was in Aix last year, was so beautiful there.
    Love the Levi jacket too by the way! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig