Saturday 13 October 2012

ONE-OFF

Mini-mani Month advent calendar - £38

I know, I know, we haven't even had Halloween yet.
But come on, this is too good to not be blogged about. Now, I am a fan of the chocolate advent calendars as much as the next guy but I have to admit that it tests my willpower every year. Especially on a cold winter night watching TV with no chocolate and I glance over to my beautiful cadburys advent calendar...start to count up the days where I will be away and then...is it really so bad to eat them now? A slippery slope.

So, maybe I should change for chocolate to nail polish? It certainly doesn't taste as good. I am yet to try out the new caviar polish that everyone is raving about. (I barely have the patience to do normal nail polish, let alone place fake fish eggs precisely onto my nails.)

Of course, caviar ain't cheap and this will set you back £38 instead of the usual Pound-land deal. But I think it's worth it, and to get 24 goodies (a few being exclusively just for this calendar) is tempting. 

What are you thoughts? Have you fallen for this or are you sticking with tradition this year?


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig