Monday 11 February 2013

GOLD


A bargain perfume? Yes please.



Next - Gold Perfume

Due to the price brackets of many high end perfumes, I rarely treat myself to them. They are bought for me every Christmas and Birthday, without fail. I find it so hard to part with £50 or £60, knowing fine well that in under 6 months I will have to re-purchase, so I was pretty chuffed stumbling across this perfume. 

Next Gold is described as "A dazzling fragrance with golden flower nectars, gloriously sweet vanilla and molten amber" and I find it a beautiful scent. I am a fan of musky vanilla scents, my favourite being Gucci Guilty, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and La Vie est Belle. Foral scents just aren't my thang. 

I have both large (£12) and little (£7.50) in this fragrance, and carry the little one around in my handbag for touch ups during the day. The best thing is, when I go for a night out I am not constantly worried that my expensive Jean Paul Gautier bottle is going to smash or get stolen. 

Of course, I still use my high-end products (as you can see in the photo) but for a normal day heading into Uni for lectures I will spritz this and get a fair few compliments. 

If you aren't into musky or thick scents, have a wander into Next and try out some others, Next really has a great selection. 


Do you have any budget perfumes you would recommend? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I got Marks and Spencer own brand 'ISIS' in my stocking at Christmas. Amazing. Basically the same at ISSEY MIYAKE, L'eau D'Issey Summer fragrance. Great to have in my hand bag so i don't take out my expensive ones. High Street store fragrance is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig