Friday 3 January 2014

WIWT


WIWT....

This is just a quick snap as as the moment the weather does not permit for 'professional' blog photos. Ignore my messy room in the background, I was in such a rush that I didn't have time to perfect the background aesthetic (bad blogger...I know)


However, I quite liked my casual outfit I threw together before rushing out the door and this jacket is also perfect for hiding that extra layer of warmth everyone puts on over the winter. 

A lowdown of my winter getup 
- Borg lined denim jacket (an amazing Christmas present) £58
- Tartan scarf Topman £12
- Longchamp bag £48
Topshop mighty boots £45 (pretty sure they are in the Topshop sale now...)

(Hairbrush and single slipper optional...)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig