Sunday 5 January 2014

ALLURE


Hello, my name is Sophie and I am a perfume-a-holic.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately...) I cannot afford to splash out on a new perfume every week which results in my lunch hour being spent in Boots, spritzing and spraying to find my scent of the month. Of course, I return to work smelling 'like a tarts handbag' (a classic Dad saying there...) but hey...that's the life of a beauty blogger.
So imagine my surprise when a certain someone bought me a little random gift on his lunch hour. Chanel perfume? Well, you can never go wrong with a bit of Chanel. After all, many of their scents have become classics. (I am sure you have all seen the Marilyn Monroe advert pledging her love for Chanel No. 5? Pretty much sums it up) As perfumes go they are craved and adored by many.
Allure certainly oozes the elegance of Chanel through its strong notes of vanilla but retains a feminine flirtatious appeal with floral topnotes. It's a warm scent and modern scent, backed by a fine mist of soft florals and is a perfect scent for the transition from winter to spring. The overall scent is certainly unforgettable; partly due to the staying power and somewhat to do with the distinct 'je ne sais quoi' that comes free with every Chanel product.
Are you a confessed perfume-a-holic?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig