Sunday, 26 February 2012
1. Granted, it may not be the weather for these denim hot pants just yet, but that's what 80 dernier tights were created for! These shorts from UO are perfect for the lead up to Summer and denim shorts are always handy to have in your wardrobe.
2. Crosses have literally taken over the jewellery scene and it's a cheap way to be on top of the new craze. Perfect excuse to go accessory shopping (which sidesteps any tantrums as jewellery fits...every time!)
3. Had to add a splash of colour to this ensemble and I loved the subtle cosmic cross on this t-shirt.
4. I cannot wait to get my hands on this cami tomorrow. This would go perfect with a small leather jacket teamed with tights and some bright lipstick.
5. Only £6?! Another ASOS bargain! These can be worn all the same finger for a bit of statement bling...if not it's always good to have two spare rings. Just incase.
What are your thoughts on crosses taking over? I for one am excited for the return of 90s grunge and this is just one step closer.
© Decisions Decisions | All rights reserved.