Tuesday 10 December 2013

... TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS





Me and my Mum are going to be in this years Book of World Records, we managed to pick, buy and take home a tree in under 10 minutes. That's right, for only £29 as well. It's beautiful and the decorating only took half an hour as well. I know people like to spend the whole day but it just means more time for enjoying the view with a glass of wine! This year we opted for no tinsel and I think it looks lovely without, of course Santa is at the bottom with his sack keeping guard incase the cat decides that the baubles are her own toys to play with.


My new favourite thing? Salted Caramel Latte

I have never been one for Christmassy drinks, I always think they are too sickly. However Costa's Salted Caramel Lattes are gorgeous. Always one for a skinny version (calorie counter...) I opt for it with skimmed milk without cream on top. (But I do cheekily ask for the salted caramel drizzled on...)

Are you feeling all Christmassy now December is in full swing?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig