Sunday 19 January 2014

INTRODUCING....







Jumper - Topshop
Snood - All Saints
Coat - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Garage

Meet my sister Amy. Isn't she gorgeous?


For the past few months I have been hankering on to Amy about starting up her own fashion blog as her style is amazing. After a few discussions we decided it best to collaborate on my blog as I already have a few followers and shucks, it's nice to see it as a family business, right?


A little info on my little sister. Amy is 20, studying Creative Advertising at University, is a shopaholic and has a keen interest in high street fashion. 

Sadly, the glorious days of when we lived together are over as she spends most of her time in Leeds. So, every so often she is going to send me a few snaps of outfits she has worn and I will describe, divulge and digress through my blog posts. 

Raise of hands here...who would like Amy's wardrobe?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig